The Arsenal Business & Technology campus is adjacent to the Hudson River and I-787. The site is located a few minutes from Interstate 90, the New York State Thruway, the Albany International Airport, the Albany/Rensselaer Train Station and the New York State Capitol.
The site is strategically located in the center of Tech Valley and New York State government leaders have invested significantly in the development of the site. The commitment by government and business leaders to the Arsenal has made it a critically important regional hub for economic development. Because of our proximity to the state capitol, the site has received an enormous amount of positive media attention and the Partnership has attracted editorial support for various initiatives.
The site includes 2.1 million square feet of industrial, laboratory, office and warehouse space, a fiber-optic telecommunications infrastructure, on-site steam generating boiler plant, electrical transmission system, main electrical switch station and rail service. The site has been designated as a federal National Historic Landmark (NHL).
The Arsenal Business & Technology campus offers:
- 143 acres in a park-like setting
- Ample square footage for a variety of development options
- Secure, fenced, patrolled and gated perimeter
- Police and fire protection, including HAZMAT services
- Various crane service and high bay availability
- Electric, gas, process steam, water service
- Military museum, historic buildings and original Erie Canal walls