Whether it’s for business or pleasure, the Capital Region’s transportation systems are equipped to get you where you want to be.
Major Interstate Highways
- The Arsenal is located just seconds from the entrance to I-787, which features connections three interstate highway systems: I-90, I-87 and I-88.
Albany International Airport (ALB)
- As the major air center for the Capital Region, Northeastern New York and Western New England, the Albany International Airport offers a wide-range of facilities and services.
- The Albany County Airport Authority operates a full-service Air Cargo Terminal serving FedEx, UPS, and Mobile Air.
- Million Air–The world’s premier provider of private aviation services.
- Our site is just a short drive to the newly constructed Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak station. Passenger rail is a popular choice for frequent commuters to the major metropolitan areas near Albany.
- CSX, Canadian Pacific, Boston and Maine, Clarendon and Pittsford, Battenkill and Albany Port freight rail lines operate within the region.
- The Port of Albany and Rensselaer are year-round deep water ports.